A haven of peace and tranquility
Living in Surrey, England, the Loire Valley has provided a haven of peace and tranquility for our family, who have been visiting every summer since our youngest was 2 years old. Now young adults, they still enjoy the opportunity to slow down and enjoy some simple pleasures in life – relaxing en famille, dining alfresco and taking turns to man the BBQ!
On-site Facilities include:
- 12m x 6m heated outdoor pool set within a gated, walled garden with large terrace
- Scenic walks and cycle routes directly from our properties
- Games room with pool table
- Table Tennis
- A large selection of bicycles in varying sizes available for guests’ use
- Orchard with large grass playing area, ideal for playing family fun games like football, cricket
- All properties have Satellite TV (“freeview” channels only) & DVD player
- All properties have WIFI access
Please note that although WIFI access is good, due to our rural location, we are unable to provide stronger or faster access.
We aim to provide facilities and activities to suit all ages and try to ensure that the grounds at Chateau de la Vigne provide a safe environment for all guests, allowing families to enjoy a peaceful and relaxing holiday!
For Your Comfort and Enjoyment During Your Stay, We Provide
- Cots/High Chairs; available free of charge. Please ensure that your requirements are noted at time of booking
- Bed Linen, tea towels, bath mats
- Use of all facilities, including bicycles
- Complimentary mid-stay cleaning is offered to guests staying more than one week
Additional Considerations ……
- “Taxe de Séjour”; this local tourist tax of €1 pp/night is payable for all guests over 18 years at the end of your stay. Disabled/Carers are exempt. Please leave this in cash at the end of your stay.
- Should you require towels, these are available upon request at €7.50 per set, payable on arrival. Each set consists of 1 large bath sheet, 1 hand towel and 1 pool towel. Please ensure that your requirements are noted at time of booking so that they are ready for you on arrival.
- Adequate end of stay cleaning is expected. Should you prefer, arrangements can be made for this to be done on your behalf for an additional fee:
- Chateau €250
- Coach House €150
- Farm Cottage €100
- Apartment €100
- Vineyard visits and Wine Tasting Evenings can be arranged on site and at local vineyards
- Private catered family meals/BBQs can be arranged; served in your property or “al fresco”
- We can provide babysitting, additional cleaning/washing/ironing, shopping services. All chargeable at €10 per hour, payable during your stay. Please note this is subject to availability.
- Photography sessions; with the family together, why not take advantage of our onsite photographer. We can arrange a relaxed family photography session onsite or to accompany you whilst you’re out and about for a unique family shoot at one of the picturesque spots nearby; perhaps in the grounds of one of the magnificent Loire châteaux, a local vineyard or along the majestic river Loire. Please get in touch with special requirements prior to your holiday or alternatively, we can make arrangements during your stay.
Despite it’s rural location, we have a large out-of-town supermarket complex a mere 5mins drive away – essential for the inevitable daily grocery shopping holidaying as a large group entails!